The Finishing Touch is the premier wedding, event, design and paperie company serving clients in the NY tri state area as well as London, England.
At The Finishing Touch we know that no two events, especially weddings, are the same. We have created two basic packages for your convenience but our services are NEVER limited to these packages.
What makes The Finishing Touch different from other wedding planning firms is the fact that we go above and beyond to keep you informed of the latest trends and assist you in creating the perfect theme and style for your wedding.
We look forward to being part of your wedding journey and will be with you throughout the showers/parties, rehearsal and the wedding day. From the moment you slip on your gown until the final song is played, we will be right by your side to assist you however we may. Whatever your needs, we would love to work with you in creating the package that is perfect for your needs and your budget.
We are proud of the relationships we have built with some of the area’s best florists, bakeries, photographers, make-up artists and bridal boutiques to make your event unique and fabulous.
Our team of consultants have diverse backgrounds in event planning, business, marketing, public relations and design. Let us sit with you and discover ways to make your dream event a once in a lifetime reality.
With our unique touches and special details, your affair will certainly be one to remember!
Full Service Coordination
Full service coordination will cover the planning of your event from beginning to end. In addition to the specifics listed below, we understand that sometimes you need assistance with specified tasks, and we are more than happy to customize your package to include any specific details that you need covered:
- Unlimited consultations via phone, email & in-person
- Wedding Financial/Budget Planning
- Recommendations on reliable insured vendors
- Presentation of Timelined Checklist
- Concept/Design Development & Implementation
- Vendor Contract Review & Negotiation
- Wedding Etiquette Assistance
- Research of Licensing Procedures, as needed
- Final Site Walk-Throughs
- Assistance with Stationery Planning
- Assistance with Out-of-Town Guest Accommodations
- Creation/Presentation of Wedding Day Timeline
- Coordination of Rehearsal, Ceremony & Reception
- Coordination of Post-Event Activities
Wedding Day Coordination
Wedding Day coordination will allow you to be stress free and enjoy your day. It will include services a month(s) prior to the wedding to understand your visions and meet with your vendors. This is all to ensure that the day of your event goes off without a hitch:
- Meet with Clients to understand their vision for the Day
- Contact all vendors and coordinate comprehensive Day-Of timeline
- Facilitate Rehearsal
- Facilitate and organize Day-Of events
- Liaison with all Day-Of vendors
- Address any issues that arise during Rehearsal and/or Wedding Day
- Contact us today, or reach us by phone at (973) 525-5884.